- High quality resolution images are available on request -
A group of trainee railway engineers acknowledge the oncoming train at Guide Bridge
A fitter at Manchester Piccadilly
Fixing the headlights of 142051 - Taken at Manchester Piccadilly
1) Gordon waits for the whistle to depart from Corfe Castle in 56301
2) Shortly after departing Corfe Castle
3) As the rain came down, we started to suffer a bit of wheelship... The old git of Carlisle ;) keeps a close eye on the amount of power applied, the bashers were loving it!
4) Nearing the end of the line - 56301 performed near enough perfectly over the whole weekend, shows what a reliable loco this is, and ultimately what a good overhaul Brush did!
'Enthusiasts' at Oxenhope!
37194 poses for the spotters